Our mission is to offer engaging and affordable language immersion classes for children and to foster a community of families interested in bringing foreign language and culture into their homes.
We strongly believe in the value of early language education. Research shows that:
- The prime time for language learning is between the ages of 6 months and 6 years when the brain is still forming neural pathways and can process a wider range of tones and sounds.
- Learning a foreign language improves verbal and listening skills as well as analytical and math skills.
- Children who learn a foreign language are more likely to continue learning it into adulthood.
- Bilingual and trilingual adults (aka polyglots) have more career opportunities.
- The ability to communicate with people from another culture – for business or pleasure – is simply enjoyable and makes the world a better place.