With the exception of afternoon drop off classes children must be accompanied by their adult or guardian at all times in class. Guardians are welcome to attend drop off classes, but it is not required.
- We allow class make-ups if you miss a class due to illness or for personal reasons. It is accepted and encouraged to make-up a class in a different language if your preferred language class is not available later that week.We cannot refund missed classes.
- Late starts welcome if space is available. Tuition will be pro-rated.
Tuition and Refund Policy:
- A second child (i.e. sibling) or participation in a second class per week is entitled to either 10% discount or $20 price reduction as indicated per location.
- One discount per family per quarter.
- Your child’s space is secure once payment is made via credit card, e-check or personal check.
- There is a non-refundable $25 fee for any cancellations minus the cost for classes attended, except when due to our cancellation of a class.
- We regret that we cannot offer a refund after the second week of classes.
- We accept the following forms of payment:
– Visa Debit
– MasterCard Debit
Questions or schedule requests? Please email us here.