How it Works
Polly-Glot Tots Preschool provides a turn-key mobile program.
It’s as easy as un, deux, trois!
Once we agree details and scheduling, you receive your kit and meet your teacher. Registration fees include all learning materials. If needed, registration and administration is managed through the Polly-Glot Tots website.
Your dedicated teacher arrives each week to teach classes to deliver a minimum two hours of instruction. Classes are either 25 minutes with a minimum of four classes or 50 minutes with a minimum of two classes. At the end of class, the teacher stores materials for the next class. If previously agreed, your facility benefits from a further learning opportunity by adding a themed artwork activity to your day after the Polly-Glot Tots class.
At the end of the term, your facility secures new program. A new kit will include everything the teacher needs for the new curriculum. Polly-Glots Preschool makes teaching and learning languages easy and fun.
What to Expect:
Each class is structured and includes segments such as hello, BrainDance, story time, games, good-bye, clean up and any other themed or seasonally appropriate activities.
- All learning materials for the semester are provided by Polly-Glot Tots.
- The kit is a lightweight container on castors and stays on-site during the program.
- Vocabulary, bingo cards and all class materials can be shared with the preschool and parents through our website.
- Each curriculum concludes with a number of takeaways, depending on the theme.
- We have a 100% guarantee. Young children are at the prime age for learning language. Everyone will learn!
Beyond the Class:
Beyond language class: the emphasis on learning through music will invariably become a regular lexicon outside class.
- Each child receives their own music CD to further support learning and fun outside the classroom.
- Each lesson can be extended to include an art project related to the weekly lesson.
- Curriculum-related learning materials are available on our website whenever you want to practice.
Each week your students will look forward to the Polly-Glot Tots teacher coming to teach them new words through playful activities.